Advertisements

CNN - A previously undiscovered population of lions have been found in a remote national park in north west Ethiopia | F

0
0

Advertisements

1297 days ago, 10190 views
CNN - A previously undiscovered population of lions have been found in a remote national park in north west Ethiopia | February 20016

Advertisements

Advertisements

1000 chars left
Showing 1 to 10 of 19 comments.
commenter - 1293 days ago
I think they have to investigate inside the Ethiopian palace the current prime minister forgot his name have the same characteristics n breed as those pictures on the report I urge cnn to do do deligence and investigate thIs man
commenter - 1294 days ago
Bale can be Ethiopia not Gonder. Gonder belong to future republic of tigria. Any person who deny this fact are moron right know as we speck the gallent TPLF took away 30% Gonder land back to original owner tigrian people. we still have to calme the rest of 70% Gonder land very soon whether by our constitution right or by force.
commenter - 1295 days ago
Woyana is gonna give this zoo to Sudan for payment of their help during their struggle to establish this fascist and looter government.
We Ethiopians are watching fascist and rascist woyana.
commenter - 1295 days ago
ሕወሓት የሚመራው የመከላከያ ሠራዊት አባላት ለኦሮሞ ሕዝብ ትግል ድጋፉን እየሰጠ ነው – ሰራዊቱ ድጋፉን ያሳየባቸው ፎቶዎች እየተለቀቁ ነው
በኦሮሚያ የተቀሰቀሰውን ሕዝባዊ አመጽ ተከትሎ ሕወሓት ከላይ የሚመራው የመከላከያ ሠራዊት አባላት ለኦሮሞ ህዝብ ትግል ድጋፋቸውን በመስጠት ላይ ይገኛሉ:: በሠራዊቱ ውስጥ በተለይ የኦሮሞና የአማራ ተወላጅ የሆኑ የጦር ሰራዊቱ አባላት አንድነት በመፍጠር ላይ እንደሚገኙ ከመከላከያ ምንጮች ያገኘናቸው መረጃዎች ይጠቁማሉ::
በቅርቡ ሕብር ራድዮ ላይ ቀርቦ ቃለምልልስ የሰጠው ጀዋር መሐመድ “በሰራዊቱ ውስጥ የማደራጀት ሥራ ሰርተን ጨርሰናል:: በኦህ ዴድ ውስጥም እንዲሁም:: ሠራዊቱ መተኮስ ባለበት ወቅት ወደ ስር ዓቱ መተኮስ የሚችልበትን ሥራ ሰርተናል” ማለቱ የሚታወስ ሲሆን… ዛሬ በሶሻል ሚድያዎች እየተለቀቁ ያሉት ፎቶዎች እንደሚያሳዩትም የተለያዩ የሠራዊቱ አባላት እጃቸውን ወደላይ አድርገው በማጣመር ለኦሮሞዎቹ ትግል ያላቸውን አጋርነት በመግለጽ ላይ ናቸው::
ሕወሓት የሚመራው መንግስት በግድ ሕዝቡ እንዲቀበለው እያስገደደው የሚገኘውን ባንዲራም እየቀደዱ የሚያሳዩ ፎቶዎች ተለቀዋል::
ከመከላከያ ያገኘናቸው መረጃዎች እንደሚጠቁሙት በአሁኑ ወቅት ውስጥ ውስጡን የኦሮሞና የአማራ ተወላጆች የሆኑ ወታደሮች በ ስር ዓቱ ግፍ በመንገብገብ የተደራጁ ሲሆን የሕወሃት ባለስልናት እርስ በ እርሳቸው እንዲከፋፈሉ ያዘጋጁትን ወጥመዶች እየበጣተሱ እንደሚገኙም ታውቋል::
በተለይ የኦሮሞና የአማራ ወታደሮች በአንድ ላይ ሕብረት መፍጠራቸው ያሰጋው ሕወሃት ሊያስተባብሩ ይችላሉ የሚላቸውን ወታደሮች በግድ የዓመት ፈቃድ እንዲወጡ እንዲሁም እያሰረም እየገመገመም እንደሚገኝ የዘ-ሀበሻ ምንጮች ገልጸዋል::
commenter - 1296 days ago
Bale is etoopia gondet is also etoopia only the weyanee minds think of ethnicity cuz all there ideology is based on ethnicity the father of that ideology is ato Meles his mom Eritrean his dad etoopian grew up in Ze middle of conflict agame vs hamasein superiority complex = inferiority complex type of problem now the Amhara and Oromo suffering from this enfectious deases sadly many young etoopians have been intentionally effected by weyanee doctors from south to east north and west.
commenter - 1296 days ago
Now that is the lion of Judah not the lion you see in a zoo. Anbesaw agessa
commenter - 1296 days ago
Link:
http://466a221d5f0081643b32e5fd6e4345ef06428c08a34c1e533de0.r4.cf1.rackcdn.com/Alatash_Lion_Report.pdf
commenter - 1296 days ago
Full link to the article:

http://466a221d5f0081643b32-e5fd6e4345ef06428c08a34c1e533de0.r4.cf1.rackcdn.com/Alatash_Lion_Report.pdf
commenter - 1296 days ago
For commentor below For your information just copy the link below and then paste on your explorer. then go to the article to Area description part then you will get the place is in Amara region. Tenesh mind always tinish new

http://466a221d5f0081643b32-e5fd6e4345ef06428c08a34c1e533de0.r4.cf1.rackcdn.com/Alatash_Lion_Report.pdf
commenter - 1296 days ago
the guy who wrote amara region ante ye wusha lij what is zer got to do with it

Advertisements